Fox and Chick don't always agree. But Fox and Chick are always friends. With sly humor and companionable warmth, Ruzzier deftly captures the adventures of these two seemingly opposite friends. Full color. Join the dynamic duo as they learn to appreciate their differences: Fox and Chick don't always agree, but Fox and Chick are always friends. With sly humor and companionable warmth,
A 2019 Theodor Seuss Geisel Award honoree and 2019 ALA Notable Children's Book, now in paperback!
Sergio Ruzzier deftly captures the adventures of these seemingly opposite friends.
- Teaches a lesson about accepting and cherishing our differences through sweet and funny characters as they embark on silly adventures
- Luminous watercolor illustrations in comic-book panel form entice emerging readers, keeping them engaged and wanting more.
- Sergio Ruzzier is a Sendak Fellow whose work has been lauded by the Society of Illustrators, Communication Arts
, and the Society of Publication Designers. This hilarious, rollicking read was an NPR Best Book of the Year, a New York Times Notable Children's Book, and a Boston Globe Best Book of the Year. With spare text and airy images, this early chapter book is also accessible to a picture book audience.
- Great family and classroom read-aloud book for endless giggles
- Perfect for children ages 5 to 8 years old
- Ideal for early and emergent readers
- Add it to the shelf with books like There Is a Bird on Your Head!
by Mo Willems, Mercy Watson to the Rescue
by Kate DiCamillo, Hi! Fly Guy
by Tedd Arnold.