We are looking forward to these books releasing this spring
- Action Presidents!: George Washington and Abraham Lincoln by Fred Van Lente - American history comes to life like never before in these hilarious new nonfiction comic-style biographies of U.S. Presidents.
- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi - Twelve-year-old Aru stretches the truth to fit in at her private school, but when she is dared to prove an ancient lamp sis cursed, she inadvertently frees an ancient demon.
- Sunny by Jason Reynolds - Jason Reynold's tale of four kids from disparate backgrounds chosen for an elite middle school track team continues.
- Love by Matt de la Pena - Through beautiful illustrations and easy-to-read text this book celebrates the bonds of love that connect us all.
- Rebound by Kwame Alexander - Rebound will go back in time to visit the childhood of Chuck "Da Man" Bell during one pivotal summer when oung Charlie is sent to stay with his grandparents where he discovers basketball and learns more about his family's past.