Read Everyday Independently (REDI)
REDI is an initiative created by Bookworm Central to help increase child literacy by providing easy access to quality literature.
Goal of the Program:
- In-grain the practice of reading in every participant so that it may become second nature to them, giving them the habit that will help them be life long learners.
- Teachers are provided with the necessary resources to help their students be better readers.
- Students will have access to an array of books including contemporary and classic alike.
- Provides students with the chance to develop these strong reading habits early in life.
- Bookworm Central will not only supply the books but also draw on our 20+ years' experience to work with you in preparing a reading list best fitted to your students' needs and interests.